Intrepid Mines is an international precious metals development and exploration company with primary operations in Indonesia.
Our vision is to build long-term value for shareholders by becoming a significant international gold producer.
Our strategy is to leverage our highly prospective portfolio of key assets, at the same time we remain open to evaluating new opportunities capable of delivering additional sustained growth for our shareholders, partners and the communities in which we operate.
Letter to Shareholders in Relation to the EGM
Letter to Shareholders in Response to Quantum’s Media Release (20 May 2013)
Notice of EGM and
Important Letter to Shareholders
Rejecting Quantum’s Claims
Letter to Shareholders from The Chairman
Background Information Relating to Campaign Against Intrepid
Tujuh Bukit – Press articles
- Australian Financial Review – June 11, 2013
- Australian Financial Review – March 11, 2013
- Financial Post – March 6, 2013
- Tempo – February 26, 2013
- Australian Financial Review – February 20, 2013
- Australian Financial Review – February 2, 2013
- Australian Financial Review – February 9, 2013
- Indonesian Media 3 (Translation) – December 2012
- Indonesian Media 2 (Translation) – December 2012
- Indonesian Media 1 (Translation) – October, November, December 2012
- Tempo – October 28, 2012